1) What is your style?
I would best describe my style as light, airy and romantic. I believe in romance and portraying your love through your photos.
2) How far in advance should we book you for our wedding?
My Calendar fills up fast so you should plan to book as soon as possible. I book as far as 2 years in advance. If you are booking in a shorter time frame please call or email to ensure your date is available.
3) How long does it take to receive our photos?
Turn around for a regular 1-hour session is up to 2 weeks and weddings are 6-8 weeks
4) Have you shot at our location before?
I have photographed at several locations so chances are I have been to your location. I do I LOVE shooting at new venues as well. Seeing new locations with fresh eyes is very valuable. As a creative professional it is like having a blank canvas to work on and the sky is the limits. If I have not been to your location before, I feel confident that I would do an excellent job capturing it. I would also be happy to visit your location with you prior to the wedding day if you feel more confident in me doing so. If your wedding is out of town, I will do all I can to scout it out prior to your wedding day.
5) Do you do videography too?
No, I provide photography only. I prefer to do the absolute best job and provide the absolute highest quality of work for you. I am solely focused on your wedding on capturing beautiful moments that you will preserve for the rest of your life. I would be more than happy to refer you to some wonderful videographer companies out there.
6) Do you shoot religious, non-religious, and same sex marriages?
Yes of course! It is my pleasure to document your celebration of faith, non-faith, or orientations
7) Will you stay later at my wedding if I need you to?
Of course, I will! Providing that I don’t have to be somewhere I would be happy to stay later. This is signed as part of the contract in terms and conditions.
8) Do I supply you with a meal on the day of the wedding?
If your photography package exceeds 4 hours of coverage, it is expected that a meal is provided, or that I am able to excuse myself to get some food.
9) I don’t photograph well and I am super awkward- can you help me?
Yes, of course! I understand that you might not have experience being photographed and I’m here to help. Through my easy shooting style and natural posing, I make sure that you look natural and lovely in your photos. Some people take a little longer to warm up, and in those cases, I make sure that you feel comfortable and relaxed while we are shooting. I promise to make it painless and fun, and it won’t be nearly as bad as you may think. Any fun facts that you can give me about yourselves will help me get to know you throughout the session
10) We want to book you. How do I reserve my wedding with you?
Once you have selected a package that works best for you, I will send you a contract to sign and instructions on how to pay your deposit. I cannot hold any date without a signed contract and deposit.
11) Do you only photograph Weddings?
Of course not! I have a studio in my home or would love to meet you on location for all the following: Maternity, Newborns, Children, Cake Smashes, Family, Seasonal Minis (Christmas etc), Headshots, Boudoir, Promotional or any other creative ideas
Steps To Take When Booking Me As Your Photographer:
- Make sure that I am the style of photographer that you are looking for your wedding day
- Contact me! Send me an email, a FB message, call or text
- Provide me with your wedding date and location.
- Tell me what your hopes and dreams are for your wedding day? What is your ideal amount of wedding coverage? What is important to you? How important photos are to you for your wedding.
- Set up a meeting to meet with me
- Bring some questions you have for me
- Get to know each other a little more
- Discuss your budget
- Sign your contract and put down a deposit to secure your date
- Discuss ideally when you would like to do your engagement shoot and a rough plan on where and how you would like to do it
- Book your engagement session
- Receive your engagement images through an online gallery. This gallery is sharable with friends and family. You can download your photos from this link
- 2-3 months before the wedding gather some final details for the wedding. Send me a list of any photo requests, as well as a list of family photo combinations that you would like, and any updated information (addresses, times, special requests etc.)
- 2nd Payment due on or before the wedding day
- Arrive at the wedding and photograph your amazing day!
- Send out a sneak peek of your wedding
- Once wedding photos are Finished being edited. I will contact you and arrange final payment. This is 6-8 weeks after the wedding
- Receive final payment
- Arrange to pick up your Receive your USB and an online gallery of your wedding photos
- If your package includes a wedding album. I will then start designing your wedding album
- Once the wedding album has been designed we will set up a final meeting and go over the layout and photos before it is sent to print.
- Once the album arrives from the printer, I will contact you to come and pick it up.
10 QUESTIONS TO ASK WHEN HIRING A PHOTOGRAPHER
- Do you have backup equipment?
- Do you offer custom packages?
- Do you offer the option to add on a second photographer?
- Do you travel?
- Do you edit all the photos, even if it’s just retouching?
- How do you dress for weddings? Do you dress professionally?
- Will you be ‘Our” photographer on the day of?
- Can I give you a list of some specific shots we would really love to have?
- Do we get the rights to our images?
- Do you require a deposit when booking our wedding?
- Can I order prints, canvases or albums through you?
- Do you do destination weddings?
- Do I get to finalize my wedding album before its sent to print?
- If I need you to stay later at my wedding. Will you?
- Is this your full-time job?
- Do we get all the images?